Our Team at Human Reasons wishes every single person well today as the entire Island…
Taking place tomorrow Monday 19th October 2020 12.30 to 1.30. Sponsored by the Careerwise Team. Thanks to my previous colleague Michael Hanrahan for giving us the opportunity to share this invite.. https://limerickchamber.ie/managing-and-engaging-your-workforce-remotely/
- Managing & Engaging your Workforce Remotely.
Name: Managing & Engaging your Workforce Remotely.Date: October 19, 2020Time: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM ISTWebsite:
This webinar is sponsored by Careerwise Recruitment
CareerWise Recruitment aims to connect the very best talent with the ideal job, every time. We believe in honesty and integrity, and our consultants offer in-depth specialist knowledge and experience. We work with client companies and individual candidates, and we provide the support and guidance you need to make recruitment a positive process.We are delighted to work with Jane Mitchell to deliver this supportive webinar to help support you our members: Managing and Engaging your Workforce Remotely. Many of our members are in the same predicament where remote working has now become an everyday working practice. With this new normal, challenges have been presented in regard to effectively managing our staff and teams, we hope this webinar will help provide tips and guides to assist you in finding an effective means to manage your team remotely. This webinar will cover an array of topics such as:
- Understand the changing nature of Performance Management in a virtual environment
- Engage employee commitment to outstanding performance through the connection of performance & development goals
- Build a culture of trust in a virtual environment
- Develop key remote work practices for individual and team engagement
A little more on our speaker Jane Mitchell of Integrum: Jane Mitchell is a leadership and organisational development consultant with 15 years’ experience working with diverse groups across many cultures.
Her approach is positively challenging, centered on creating clarity, developing opportunity and delivering impact through tangible business results.
- Designing and developing leadership development programmes
- Facilitating leadership teams’ strategy development and deployment
- Designing and supporting organisational development and change management
- Talent development and succession planning
- Team building and group dynamics
Jane’s corporate career has included leadership roles at Boston Scientific and Stryker in HR, Leadership Development, Organisation Development and Talent Management. She has led diverse and remote teams across Ireland, UK and Europe.
Location:This webinar will be hosted via Zoom. A link will be issued after 12pm on the 19th October 2020 to those who have registered for this webinar. ( a confirmation email will be received if participants have successfully registered for this webinar) Date/Time Information:Date: Monday 19th October 2020
A link will be issued to those registered for this webinar after 12pm on the 19th October 2020
Contact Information:Caoimhe Moloney, Event Manager
Free to all